The Four Seasons at Indian Lakes project team has submitted plans to the Village of Bloomingdale. This begins the formal consideration process at by Village staff, the Planning and Zoning Commission and elected officials.
In total, the application is over 1,500 pages and includes numerous technical reports that are required for a project of this complexity.
We recognize that the transformation to a resort-at-home community is a change, but believe 190 acres of vacant land is in no one’s best interest. By being open and transparent with our project documents, we want to continue the community conversation about the best path forward for the Indian Lakes property and the Village of Bloomingdale.
While materials have been submitted to the Village, it will likely take time before a public hearing is scheduled. There will be a technical review in preparation for public hearings and consideration of the plan.
This is the normal process for any planning and zoning application.
During this time, reports may be updated with additional information or new materials may be submitted. All application materials will be kept current on this page.
Consideration of the Four Seasons at Indian Lakes will not be rushed.
Note: Some of these files are quite large and may take time to download and will typically be best viewed on a tablet or computer. Be mindful of data usage if you are on a mobile device. All files are in .PDF format.
There are 18 sections of the formal submission:
- Sec. 1 – Village Zoning Application, 78 pages, 17.1 MB
- Sec. 2 – Plat of Survey / ALTA, 9 Pages, 3.8 MB
- Sec. 3-7 – Soil & Water Conservation, Preliminary Plat, Preliminary Site Plan, Preliminary Landscape Plan & Entry Signage Plan, 13 Pages, 6 MB
- Sec. 8 – Tree Survey Report & Survey, 31 Pages, 3.4 MB
- Sec. 9 – Preliminary Engineering Plan, 5 Pages, 9.7 MB
- Sec. 10 – Preliminary Stormwater Report, 971 Pages, 92.47MB
- Sec. 10 – Preliminary Stormwater Report, 971 Pages – Alternative Access via Google Drive
- Sec. 11 – Phasing Plan Sketch, 3 Pages, 1.1. MB
- Sec. 12-13 – Wetland & EcoCAT Report, 34 Pages, 13.8 MB
- Sec. 14 – Product Book, Sample Floor Plans, Layouts & Building Materials, 72 Pages, 17.7 MB
- Sec. 15 – Market Study, 18 Pages, 2.1 MB
- Sec. 16 – Traffic Study, 159 Pages, 2.4 MB
- Sec. 17 – Fiscal Impact Study, 70 Pages, 0.6 MB
- Sec. 18 – Geotechnical Report, 100 Pages, 6.1 MB
Combined Zoning Application, 1,551 Pages, 119 MB
Combined Zoning Application, 1,551 Pages – Alternative Access via Google Drive, 119 MB